To ensure their sustainability and resilience, health systems must anticipate future trends and challenges, as well as plan to deal with them. Although changes in healthcare tend to be slow-moving and incremental, disruptive models, technology, and processes are ever-present and require swift adaptations at the European, national and organisational levels.
The EHMA 2022 Plenary Session on Anticipating future trends in health systems will address the following questions:
- What are the drivers of change in health systems?
- What are the trends to monitor over the next years?
- What is the impact of these trends on healthcare delivery and health ecosystems?
- What role for health managers as leaders to lead and prepare for these trends?
Join the session on Friday, 17 June from 13.30 to 14.30 CET with the keynote speaker Dr David Somekh, Director, European Health Futures Forum (EHFF) and the esteemed panellists:
- Dr Dimitra Panteli, Programme Manager, European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies
- Dr Miklós Szócska, Director, Health Services Management Training Centre, Semmelweis University
The session will be moderated by Prof Dr Walter Sermeus, Full Professor, KU Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, Programme Director, Master of Healthcare Management & Policy, KU Leuven.