Transferring digitally-enabled integrated person-centred care Good Practices to heterogeneous contexts: The JADECARE Joint Action
The aging population and the burden of chronic conditions is increasing the demand for more comprehensive, efficient and smarter care. JADECARE (Joint Action on implementation of Digitally Enabled integrated person-centred CARE) intends to reinforce the capacity of health authorities to successfully address the transition to digitally enabled integrated person-centred care. It enables the transfer and adoption of four Good Practices (GP) to the contexts of 21 Next Adopters (NA) in Europe.
This workshop explores the factors to be addressed when transferring GP to heterogeneous health systems with different needs, aims and scopes. It features the core elements of the four GP of JADECARE, concerning integrated care, chronic conditions, self-care, prevention and population health that are being transferred. GP are: Basque Health strategy in ageing and chronicity: integrated care (Spain), Catalan open innovation hub on ICT-supported integrated care services for chronic patients (Spain), OptiMedis Model-Population-based integrated care (Germany), Digital roadmap towards an integrated health care sector (Denmark). It will also highlight the experience of two of the 21 NA: Department for Self-determined Living of the German-speaking Community of Belgium (SELBM), Belgium (SELBM) and Croatian Institute of Public Health (CIPH).
Join the session on Friday, 17 June, 9:30-10:45 CET and discuss the transfer of Good Practices with:
- Jon Txarramendieta, European Project Manager, Kronikgune Institute for Health Services Research
- Justin Rautenberg, Senior Manager of Project Development, OptiMedis AG
- Kuno Strand Kudajewski, Project Manager, Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark
- Dr Josep Roca, Senior Researcher, August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute
- Guillaume Paquay, Project Manager, Department for Self-Determined Living of the German-speaking Community of Belgium
Join EHMA 2022, the preeminent European conference on health management, and meet with policy and health management experts from Europe and beyond.