EHMA 2022 will take place at the Tour & Taxis complex. The registration desk is at BEL.
The exact address is: Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
HOW TO REACH THE VENUE FROM THE VICINITIES OF PLACE ROGIER OR GARE DU NORD
By public transport
- From PLACE ROGIER: You can take bus no. 88. You will take the bus at Brussels Rogier and get off at Tour et Taxis (4 stops). The venue will be 3 minutes walking from the bus stop. The trip takes about 8 minutes.
- From GARE DU NORD: You can take bus no. 14 OR 20. You will take the bus at Gare du Nord and get off at Avenue du Port (4 stops). The venue will be 2 minutes walking from the bus stop. the trip takes about 6 minutes.
A public transportation ticket costs 2,40€/trip. You can purchase your ticket directly on the bus with your credit card or at any MOBIB KIOSK.
- From GARE DU NORD: You have the option of taking a shuttle bus from Gard du Nord that will bring you at the parking of BEL. The shuttle is free of charge and passes every 5 minutes. The shuttle bus carries the indication TOUR & TAXIS.
By taxi or Uber
In Brussels you can easily access a taxi or an Uber. For Uber, you can download or use your app. For a taxi you can call:
– Taxi vert at +32 2 349 49 49
– Autolux +32 2 411 41 42 or +32 2 512 31 23
– Unitax-Brabant +32 2 715 40 40
WHERE TO STAY IN BRUSSELS
To make your attendance to the EHMA 2022 Annual Conference as pleasant as possible, EHMA has pre-blocked a number of rooms in nearby hotels at discounted or special prices.
Our partner hotels have been selected among those that are close to the Conference venue. You can see the list and booking conditions of our partner hotels here: Accommodation.
Delegates are under no obligation to book a room in the partner hotels and can make their own booking arrangements.
HOW TO GET TO BRUSSELS
- Arriving at Brussels National Airport, Zaventem (15 km from Brussels)
a) BY TRAIN
The train station is located directly under the airport departures and arrivals halls, at level -1. The trip to Brussels by train lasts around 17 minutes and has a cost of 9.80 EUR. Your stop will be Brussels-North (Gare du Nord) or Bruxelles-Central (Brussels Central Station) depending on your accomodation. You can book your ticket online and check the timetable at https://www.belgiantrain.be/en or directly at the station.
b) BY BUS
You can also take the Airport Line bus (no. 12) that will get you to the city center. The bus stop is in the airport parking lot (level 0). The trip costs 7,50 EUR and takes about 20-30 minutes. The bus will leave you at Schuman or Place du Luxemburg depending on your accommodation. You can buy the ticket at the bus stop where you will find the MOBIB KIOSK.
c) BY TAXI or UBER
From the airport, you can take a taxi or Uber. Taxi costs approx. 40-50 EUR and Uber approx. 30 EUR depending on your destination. The ride is approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Arriving at Brussels South Charleroi Airport, Charleroi (65 km from Brussels)
a) BY SHUTTLE
Flibco run the shuttle buses routes. You can find the Flibco in front of the airport exit in the parking lot. You can get your tickets online or at the ticket offices or ticket machines at Charleroi airport or you can buy them directly from the driver. The trip takes about 45-60 minutes and will leave you at Brussels-Midi railway station, where you can make your way to your hotel via metro, bus, taxi or Uber.
Brussels has three main railway stations:
- Brussels-Midi (south of Brussels),
- Brussels-Central or Gare Centrale (city center) and
- Brussels North or Gare du Nord (north of Brussels).
Depending on your accommodation, you can find busses, metro or call a taxi or Uber to get you to your destination.
LATEST REGULATIONS CONCERNING COVID-19
TRAVEL REGULATIONS (updated 20/05/2022)
If you are planning to stay for more than 48 hours in Belgium, the following rules apply:
- Fill in the Passenger Location Form (PLF) if necessary.
The PLF must be filled in by everyone who, directly or indirectly, travels to Belgium from a country OUTSIDE the European Union or Schengen area that is not on the white list, by train (e.g. Eurostar), bus, boat or plane. In all other cases, you may fill in the PLF, but it is not mandatory.
- Check the colour code of your country and/or whether it is listed as a very high-risk country.
Please note: Have you been in a very high-risk country in the past 14 days? You are not allowed to travel to Belgium. You may only travel to Belgium if you have an essential reason in a very limited number of cases. Read more here.
- Check which COVID certificate you have. There are three types of certificates:
- A vaccination certificate proves that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your last vaccination dose and if the vaccine is EMA-certified or Covishield. From 1 September, vaccination certificates from non-EU countries will also be accepted in Belgium under certain conditions, pending their equivalence agreement with the EU. The full vaccination certificate (1/1 for Johnson&Johnson, 2/2 for Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca) is valid for 270 days (9 months). After the booster dose, the vaccination certificate remains valid indefinitely.
- A recovery certificate shows that you have recovered from COVID-19. This can either be an EU digital COVID certificate of recovery issued by one of the EU Member States or a recovery certificate issued in a non-EU country that is considered equivalent. These certificates are issued on the basis of a positive result of a PCR test or a positive result of a rapid antigen test. The recovery certificate is valid from 11 days to 180 days after the positive test.
- A test certificate is proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken up to 72 hours before your arrival in Belgium or a negative RAT test result taken up to 24 hours before your arrival in Belgium.
Please check all the detailed information here: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/
CONFERENCE REGULATIONS (updated 28/02/2022)
The following rules apply to out event:
- Delegates must be registered via the Conference registration system. On-the-spot registrations are not allowed.
- Delegates have to wear a face mask throughout the event.
- Delegates have to present their Digital COVID Certificate to have access to the premises.